We have the following delivery options:
UK Saver Delivery: £1 or FREE when you spend over £15
Up to 5 working days
Royal Mail 2nd Class: £2 or free when you spend over £25
1-3 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class: £3 or free when you spend over £35
Order next day up until 4.30pm Mon to Thurs. Orders made after 4.30pm Thursday will be sent on Monday.
UK Saturday Delivery: £5 Or free when you spend over £50
Europe Delivery: £5 or FREE when you spend over £50
5-10 working days
worldwide Delivery: £10 or free when you spend over £100
10-15 working days
Our Returns Policy
koopoi.com Returns - You can return any unwanted item to us for a refund upto 28 days after purchase, provided it is in its original, unused condition and you the consumer have taken reasonable care of the goods whilst in your possession. We understand that you may wish to examine the goods as you would when purchasing from a shop but we do request that hygiene seals are not removed from garments and shoes are only tried indoors.
How to Return
We understand that occasionally the items you order from us might not be 100% what you were looking for and you may want to return these. Please follow the steps below to ensure you return is received and processed swiftly.
• Please complete the return section on the delivery note received with your order advising us of the reason for your return using the codes stated. Don't worry if you have misplaced the delivery note, simply add a note advising of your name, address, email address and order number if known.
• Repack the item in the same condition as it was received.
• Depending on the delivery service you wish to use, Royal Mail or Collect+, please peel off the returns label and attach this to the parcel.
• Insert the completed delivery note along with any items you wish to return inside the parcel.
• Depending on the delivery service selected (Royal Mail or Collect+) take your parcel to the relevant service provider.
• Don't forget to obtain and keep your certificate of postage as this will act as your proof of delivery in case your return gets lost on its way back to us.
More details on how to return your item can be found on the back of your delivery note.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you the consumer have an unconditional right to cancel a contract inside the given timescale and receive a refund within 30days. You do however, have a statutory duty throughout the cancellation period to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. Failure to do so can lead to action being taken to recover funds against consumers who have breached their statutory duty.
We reserve the right not to refund you if you return items to us outside the terms of our Returns Policy, as such these items may be returned to you at your expense. You will be notified of the applicable charges. If you send the item back to us again, or refuse to accept delivery, this will be deemed to be irreversible authority for us to dispose of your goods without further notice. Disposal will not constitute any admission on our part that we have failed in any way to honour our obligations to you in full and will not constitute any unlawful action against the goods.
Some products are non-returnable for hygiene reasons. This is indicated in the product description. When making a return you must ensure you tell us your order number on your returns form originally sent out with your order and include your original invoice when returning. Failure to do so may cause delays in processing your return.
If you wish to return your item we advise you do so via recorded delivery. This will ensure that your order reaches us safely and if it does get lost it can be traced and we can process your refund/exchange. However if you do choose to use a standard service which may mean your order cannot be tracked we cannot be held responsible for your lost order therefore we will be unable to process your claim.